Tell me or not without Dupatta, no fashion could have survived! Dupatta has been the charm factor for the ages; be it for queen or for the girl of the streets and Dupatta will be there in the hearts of all fashionistas till the end of the time! There are classy ways to drape your single and double dupatta drape.
- Single Dupatta Taken Around The Neck
2. Dupatta Over One Shoulder And Arm
3. One over the head, the other diagonally like a pleated saree pallu
4. Dupatta opened up and draped over body diagonally
5. One over the head and over the shoulders, the other like a pleated saree
6. Tucked into the waist and taken over the opposite arm and shoulder
7. One over the head, and the other one brought diagonally, but low, and taken over elbow
I am obsessed with these dupatta draping styles and can’t wait to attend a wedding being a total stunner! Let us know which one do you love the most?